Aiming to meet the scientific and technical needs of soil environment management and solid waste treatment and disposal. CRAES conducts research on environmental monitoring, landfill technology, solid waste recycling, risk assessment, soil remediation, and environmental management countermeasures for soil pollution and solid waste.
1. Migration, transformation and chemical processes of contaminants in soil
2. Occurrence and release mechanism of pollutants in recycled solid waste products
3. Pollution prevention and risk control theory of recycled solid waste products
4. Remedial technology development for contaminated sites and agricultural soil
5. Effects of soil contaminant and environmental criteria for soil